Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Dont play this game!!! It will drain your life away!!!!
This is one of the most STUPID and ADDICTED games I have ever played...!!!
I played it for over 20h and I keep playing it like an idiot... and I dont know why!

(I hope I can quit before I reach 200T hours....) T_T
Damn youuu!

Necrophobia Necrophobia

5 for originality and for making me spend 2 days of excitement.
This is a rare gem but I got 2 complains: the game is short and without upgrades its impossible to finish. I managed to reach Ancient Forest without them.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Haha very funny game! I love that you actually save money for college! Awesome work!

Kajio responds:

Real world storyline everyone can relate to!

Card Trick Card Trick

it fooled me and then it made me laugh so u get 5/5 from me!

Welcome to the Tower Welcome to the Tower

I like your games. Very promising results!

*Flight* *Flight*

great game but....

I wanted to continue playing today, so I 'started' the game, pressed my file and without warning my file got erased and had to start from the start. 50% of my progress is gone.... crap!
otherwise this is very good and addictive.

hangman cowboys hangman cowboys

not bad!

I give it 6 because its a very promising game. Is itpossible that you give me the code so that I can make my own version?I've send you a priv message as well :)

Gekisen card game Gekisen card game

craaappp

I wanted to add a higher score man.. i played this game for a day. but when i get to silver belt by having in hand only 2 cards was sheer luck. Love the game but the random crappy cards are killing it. from silver i descented to brown and then blue again. I mean at least I should be able to keep my +5 life points in each round! good and hard game but very strickt. it even detects that I refresh my browser and drops me a belt! I cant even steal some joy out of this game!
I aslo see that you didnt reply to any of the reviews here. thats not good imo

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

wow

thats the best thing ive seen in NG in my 3 months here. Its been 4-5 years that i played a game for more than an hour. i can only give this masterpiece full score. Brought me back when I was praising GoldenAxe warrior, zelda for GB and wonderboy3, such a classic old school game.
Maybe I wish it would have more special moves, and more platform elements. One thing that confused me was that while in some places the 2d BG is flat, in the bridge it was pseudo-3d, that made me lose a life there.
awesome game, be proud!

Ether Of Magic Cards Ether Of Magic Cards

YGO fan

I like it and I would love to make a game similar to this. but I would add more animations and more strategy to it. At least make the characters die or something, now they just stand like statues and attack. I like how simple it is but the simplicity makes me want more from the strategy somehow. Good work, I hope you will improve it! 4/5